The first quarter of 2016 has been interesting and diverse year. In conjunction with our partners, we have:
- Furthered our work with OECD
- Developed SCM service support with clients in Africa
- Completed assignments with major overseas mining corporations in Central Asia (and hopefully will continue with this exciting work over the next few years)
- Visited Turkey to develop SCM partnerships for our group of partners.
- With his wide experience and knowledge of regional (Europe, CIS, Central Asia and MENA), Chris Brodie sat on a panel of experts as logistics specialist entitled Iran: Economic synergies, trade and investment strategies at the Turkey Trade & Export Finance Conference 2016 at the Shangri-La Hotel in Istanbul on 22 - 23 March 2016.
- We are expecting to commence work imminently on a mine closure program in Turkey. We have done this before in USA and Canada.
Of course, our normal business is carrying on and we continue to give SCM advice to existing and new clients around the world. This is the core of our business.
The third and final part, outlining CBC's strategies, will be posted tomorrow
Thanks for following us